Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning To Ex - Husband In New Instagram Post


Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh issues stern warning to her estranged husband in new Instagram post ;
Domestic violence is a scourge in the
In Africa especially , this evil is rampant .
African traditions preach & teach the almost absolute submission of the wife to the husband or the husband ’s almost ownership of the wife .

Hence , to the uninformed & uneducated woman , domestic violence is easily accepted as a norm ,
this is precisely the reason why domestic violence is rampant in our society .

It is , therefore , obvious that one of the most effective ways to curb this scourge is to inform and educate people; l / we must create the awareness of the wrongness of this act , with a view of solving this problem permanently .

I dint take for granted that God has made me a voice. He has blessed me with means & a celebrity status . Most of all , I am a strong Christian . Our Christian faith encourages us to use the gifts given to us by God for the benefit of others. I also have come to learn & realize, that God allows us to experience things so that on the long run we can help others avoid or survive similar experiences.

It is for this reason that I shared my horrible experiences of wife battery , perhaps I might help someone ; if I only succeed in helping one person , it would have been well worth it .
It has been brought to my attention my EX is spreading scandalous & baseless lies about me, he has even resorted to some very intimidating tactics in a bid to discredit me and my story .

I would like to state for the avoidance of doubt, that everything I have shared is true. I went through those experiences and to the glory of God , I survived and I am a better person today.

I would like to inform my antagonists that I have no problem with fighting back , this strong evidence to date I have said the truth and I have pictures and videos to back my story .


I don' t owe rent , I 'm buyin ' the darn house !!!


I will not hesitate to use them to vindicate myself with strong evidence 2 dates borne out of respect that this man remains the father of my son .

In the event that he will resort to lies in a bid to save face & further tarnish my image becomes unwarranted insult upon severe physical & mental injury.

Let me reiterate, that my sole objective is 2 help people, I’ m not interested in smearing anybody ’ s perceived image or good name, I strongly advice that you mr X be warned

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Touching! Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children On The Same Day In Anambra (Photos)

Rerun: APC has declared war on Rivers State; they are garrison commanders – PDP

(MUSIC) Jsonzy ft Ten-C _ Money