MUSIC: Helyn Opez _ come he knows what to do _ DOWNLOAD HERE

 Helen Ezeka who is popularly known as Helyn Opez is origin of IMO STATE but based in port harcourt.  this her latest song titled come he knows what to do was produced by Kizzy.
Helyn Opez 
is a married woman with five kids
she started singing and writing songs in her tender age but officially recognized in 2010. she is the CEO of CEDAR RECPRDS.  her brand of music is Gospel. Helyn Opez is celebrating her birthday on the 23th december 2017. 

(HERE IS THE FULL LYRICS BELLOW) 

COME HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.
Commentary.... Come unto me all ye that are with heavy laden, I will give you rest. This is the outcry of the Lord to the church... Come, however it is, come, just come.. The Lord is waiting..... Hmmmmm hei

Solo1. 
You say come
Lord I come
Into your presence
To worship and adore you
You say come
Lord I come
Into your presence
I just wanna worship and adore you.

Solo 2 .. Because you know what to do
Because you know where to start
Because you know where the problem is. aaaaah
Am in your presence to worship and adore you. 
Call... You say come, you say come

Chorus
All.. You say come
Lead... Agadagbachiri uzo(he that closes and no one can open) 
Chineke obioma(merciful God)
All... Lord I 

Chorus
Lead.. Ugwu nyiri onye oso ( the one that cannot be challenged) I come
All... Into your presence
Lead.. I've come to worship you, to worship you.
All... To worship and adore you 
Eeeeh you say come, you say come


Chorus
All.. You say come
Lead:Jehovah shama , chineke obioma
All.. Lord I come
Lead.. Abiawom n'iru gi(I've come into your presence) Almighty God
All.. Into your presence
Lead... Where there is liberty , where there is freedom
All.. To worship and adore you. 

Solo 3
Lord am trading all my sorrow
All.. Come
Lead.. Lord am trading all my shame
All.. Come
Lead.. Lord am trading all my calamities
All.. Come
Lead.. Am nailing them to the cross.. That's why you say come
Onye ga-ekwu ma Chineke kwuchasia.(who can say a    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Touching! Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children On The Same Day In Anambra (Photos)

Rerun: APC has declared war on Rivers State; they are garrison commanders – PDP

(MUSIC) Jsonzy ft Ten-C _ Money